08 April 2011

{Personal} Happy Spring!

First of all...HAPPY SPRING! Well...it still feels like winter here in the Northwest...but, TECHNICALLY it is Spring. One of the first signs of Spring here, are definitely the daffodils that pop up as the very first splashes of color. I was running out the door with Ella and it just so happened that the sun peaked out for a few minutes - I saw the daffodils - she was wearing her OH SO CUTE, Juicy hoodie, and couldn't resist plopping her down and snapping a few pics! (Okay- I took more like a hundred - but I swear - it only took me like five minutes! Haha!) :-) Oh and I wiped off the flower before I gave it to her - so it was clean. :-)

I can't believe that she is 8 MONTHS OLD! (As of yesterday!). She's growing & changing so fast - I feel like I blinked and she's on the brink of crawling! Ronny & I talk about how we feel like she's been a part of our lives for forever. We really can't imagine our lives without her. :-) We love her so so so so much. (Plus a few hundred more "so's"- all capitalized). Haha!

Here are some of my fave's from our little impromptu photo sesh:

IMG_5284

Blog faves1

Blog faves2


Have a fabulous Friday!!

love,

naz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...