18 March 2011

{Random} Yes, I do Make-Up Too...

A couple weeks ago, my brother, LONNIE, asked me to do make-up for a photo shoot he was doing of one of my youth-girls-turned-good-friend, BETHANY. Not going to lie - I was a little surprised! Both Lon AND Beth have some of the COOLEST styles around! What would they need me for? Haha! :-) It was fun just the same though! I especially LOVED seeing Lon in his element - he's such a natural behind the camera! You've GOT to check out his photos - they're urban-vintage-warm-and-oh-so-cool! Seriously - he's got TALENT! I'm so proud of him! I can't WAIT to see where this takes him! And isn't Beth just GORGEOUS in these photos? She's a natural in front of the camera...well and behind it too! She's an AMAZING photographer also!
Check out rest of photos here:





Happy Friday, everyone!


love, naz

1 comment:

  1. Naz!! thank you so much for your encouragement. you seriously were SO AMAZING. I cant wait to work again with you :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...