28 February 2011

{Home Decor: Organizing} Organize Your Jewelry the "Sweet" Way!

Ever since I was ten I wanted to wear dangly earings. Ever since then, I've been buying, wearing, and collecting them. But, I never had a real place to display them - let alone have them be in any sort of organized fashion! I'd always be trying to untangle them before running out the door! Luckily, when I thought up this idea - it was around my birthday. My mom asked me what I wanted and I told her a silver tiered cupcake stand. We went antique shopping in a small town near where I live and found the PERFECT stand - it matched perfectly to what I had pictured in my mind! Since then, (its been about 2 1/2 years) - it has worked out AWESOMELY - for ALL my jewelry! (Except my long necklaces...) Every time people see this - they always tell me - "what a GREAT idea!" So, I thought I'd finally share this "GREAT idea" with you all!

love,
naz

2 comments:

  1. Great idea on renew, reuse and recycle. You have a talent for finding the new in the all ready used for something else. Nicely done.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u, Anonymous! I always appreciate comments! I have to say I think I have a knack for being "resourceful" ! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...