08 November 2010

{Personal} Meet My Princess: Ella Vuittori

So, I have a very good reason for not blogging recently - (okay for the last three or four months) - I've been busy being a mom! I'm so excited to introduce to you my little princess: Ella Vuittori Knutsen. She was born on Saturday, August 7th, 2010 at 2:02am. She was 9 lbs 7 oz ~ a HEALTHY girl! I can't believe she's already 3 months old! My husband, Ronny and I are SO incredibly happy and absolutely in love with her. I could have never imagined the love that I could have like a mother's love.


My mom and my sister, Kennedi, surprised us with a gift certificate to get 14 day old pictures taken from Heather Lynn Photographie in TraLa Studios in Snohomish, WA. Aren't they precious? It was so hard choosing only a few to share with you...all of them were just so darn good! Enjoy!

I promise it won't be too long before my next post! :-) Oh and don't be suprised if I share lots of pictures of my little angel on my blog - I can't help it - I'm a proud momma! She IS the BEST thing I have ever made. :-)

9 comments:

  1. She is SO BEAUTIFUL naz!! I am such a happy uncle, i love every moment i get to spend with her! These photos are SO BEAUTIFUL! cant wait to see her tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness naz she is absolutly beautiful!!!!!!!!! Her little personality is so precious her little smiles make my heart melt!!!!! love her so much!!! i am such a proud auntie!!! You are such an amazing mom naz so proud of you!!!! love u!! -auntie nome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella has the BESTEST aunties & uncles ever! :-) So happy to have family like you both that love her so much already! <3 <3 <3 She's one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these pics! These ones are the best! I cant wait to see the little angel! She is already getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is soooo going to kill you when she grows up and sees her nude behind all over the internet ;-) love you both!

    ~Auntie Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is perfect Naz, I hope Brian and I can come see her soon!! XOXO Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is SUCH an angel :) So glad I got to enjoy her!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denise & Sarah- I completely agree on BOTH comments! :-)

    Heather - Thanks so much for being such an AMAZING photographer! You were so patient AND sweet!!! We'll definitely have to come visit you again soon (before she changes TOO much more!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it naz! beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...