29 November 2010

{Gift Guide} Happy Cyber Monday! Here are my Picks for Kid Gifts!

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! I sure did! I'll be posting my Thanksgiving tablescape later on this week...hopefully, I'll be able to give you some "resourcefully chic" ideas in order to decorate your Christmas table! Now that "Cyber Monday" is upon us...I decided I'd join in the fun and give you all "My Picks for Kid Gifts" that you can order from the comfort of your own home in your slippers and jammies and have delivered right to your doorstep. :-)

North American Bear Company Little Princess Doll (Click on name and it'll take you to online store where you can purchase) ~ Check out how flipping adorable this little dolly is! I've already gotten Ella this and she loves it! Its so soft and small enough for her to wrap her arm around it and snuggle with it when she's tired. They have a brunette, blonde, and a "tan" doll with dark hair. Seriously SOOOOO cute! I got mine from www.Diapers.com but as of now both these ones are sold out. :( BUT....I did find them on EBAY for about the same price!

I SEE ME Personalized Books - As you probably know by now - I'm a huge lover of books. So...I already bought Ella the Fairy Tale book for Christmas! Each letter of her first and last name stands for a different fairy princess and includes her name in the story. It is well made and was shipped quickly. I'll definitely be ordering from here again! How cute is the Pirate book for boys??
RUB*A*DUB BUDDIES ~Okay- when I first saw these - I was like OH my goodness- I wonder if these come in adult sizes and can I order one of each for myself!? Haha...Seriously- a flower? A princess...and a fishy?? What kid wouldn't flip to take a bath if they could wear this afterwards?! Heck - why not pull them out for dress-up sans the bath? You gotta check out all the other ones...puppies, sharks, and ladybugs OH-MY! Oh and if you love supporting other hand-made businesses...this is a perfect shop!

LUVLY GURUMI Amigurumi Plushies ~ Okay...so another shop on Etsy that I'm SO happy I found! Forget about Beanie Babies and Webkins...HELLO Amigurumi Plushies! They stand approximately 8" tall. My favorite of these is the bee, lamb, and lion! If you're crafty ~ Lyly sells these crochet patterns for only $4.00! She also sells the actual animals - but you'd have to contact her directly for prices! I'm still trying to decide which one I want so I can order one for myself, I mean Ella. :-)

Mother & Daughter Aprons from UNCOMMON GOODS ~ First of all, I apologize for the blurriness of the picture! But...you get the point: these are beautiful aprons! Go to the site and you can see them in much greater detail. How cute are they that they are matching for mom and daughter? I want to buy a set for Ella and I....oh wait - she's only 4 months old. :-) Maybe I can save it for her for a few years until she can help me in the kitch. There are two different styles - I put the name and item numbers below. Uncommon Goods is a GREAT place to shop for gifts! Spend a little time browsing around there and I'm sure you'll find something you want to buy! Okay...that's it for now! I hope you see something you like - OR that maybe inspires you to try and make yourself? I'd love to know if you end up purchasing or making any of these items! Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know!

Happy SHOPPING!

luv, naz

1 comment:

  1. I think the dolls are cute, if I had a girl baby!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...