23 November 2010

{Announcement} HOLIDAY SALE & NEW LOOK for my Etsy Shop!

Tis the SEASON to try a NEW LOOK and have a SALE!

So excited to finally announce my new ETSY SHOP "look"! I was so lucky to happen upon Jamie Wyckoff of Julia's Poppies Designs (www.juliaspoppies.com! I loved her own "look" of her website and asked if she could design my Etsy Shop's banner and avatar - I told her I loved vintage things, pink, birds, robin's egg blue, old bird cages, etc...but wanted to keep the font I originally used. I think she did an AWESOME job and LOVE what she came up for my new shop LOOK! :-) (THANKS, AGAIN, JAMIE!) Let me know what you think! Check it out HERE or www.OliverRue.Etsy.com!

I also decided to celebrate the SEASON by having a SALE (www.OliverRue.Etsy.com) on all my Vintage Wine Stoppers! These are just PERFECT for a hostess gift (paired with a bottle of wine) OR for a wedding gift OR for that someone that has everything!

Also...just wanted to say "thanks" for following my blog! (I promise you'll LOVE my next giveaway!) I hope you all have a WONDERFUL rest of your TUESDAY! <3>
Luv, naz



2 comments:

  1. Love the new look for your shop! I've been wanting to redo mine too! Hope you had a great birthday yesterday.

    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin!! <3 Oh goodie! I'm glad you like it! My shop is mostly all vintage looking items - I thought my banner & avatar should match! :-) OH- and do you have TWITTER by chance?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...