30 April 2010

{DIY: Home Decor} EASY BREEZY FABRIC WALL ART!

One of my fave blogs to check out is the Photographer/Graphic Designer/Trend Setter/SUPER-CREATIVE-GIRL: Promise Tangeman. Everything she does is amazing! I actually got to meet her in person a couple weeks ago ~ in Arizona while she was doing a photo shoot for my bro, Lonnie! She was so friendly and has such a pleasant, refreshing personality...and is so sweet! She comes across just like that in her blog...which is one of the reasons I keep coming back for more! <3>

So...I got this idea from HER - from one of her Crafty Craft blog postings...such a GREAT idea! :-) Check out her WEBSITE for the HOW-TO!


Here's my version of her idea: You can find super cheap frames at Goodwill! I got this one for like $4 and spray painted it black. I actually had something else in the frame and wanted to do something a little more Anthropologie-ish and had a bunch of fabric on hand that I'd thought I'd give this idea a go! Its now hanging on my wall in my bathroom ~ and I love it!

Be INSPIRED!!

Luv, naz



2 comments:

  1. Just found you from Google. This is beautiful! I love the fabrics and the textures all together. I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Noelle! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It makes me so happy to know that I've helped inspire others! If you end up creating a piece I'd love to see it! You can send photos to: nazknutsen at gmail dot come!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...