23 February 2010

{Party} Happy 30th Naomi! (Party Invite & Favor Ideas)

So, separate from our small family party we did for my sister, Naomi....her husband planned a birthday celebration for her and her friends at an awesome restaurant in Seattle called El Gaucho. I helped him figure out the invites and favors and in the end it all turned out great! I thought I'd share with you what I did for both...in case you need an idea for an upcoming birthday or shower party of your own!

First off...here is the front and back of the birthday invite that Naomi's best friend, Jess, created! I totally trust her taste and design skill 100% and knew that whatever she came up with would look amazing! Of course, I was right! I thought these rocked! (Look at the "30's" in the pink back-ground!)

This is the back - we mailed them out postcard style...so cute!

Since we were going to a restaurant, I wanted to do something for the favors that still kept it classy and that didn't clash with the amazing food at El Gaucho. I thought that Thin Mint Cookies (the same I used for her cupcake ice cream desserts) worked perfect! This time I used melted candy melts and "iced" the tops of the cookies with pink 30's on them. Super simple! The candy melts harden after about 5 minutes in the fridge -so packaging them up is a cinch!


I used small cello candy bags and labeled them with cute stickers labels Jess made to match the invites! :-) So cute! I just tied the cookie package with a black ribbon and a feather tucked in it!
Here am I and the Birthday Girl, Naomi (Nome) at dinner! Hello 30's!! Here Nome comes!
If you love the invites/labels...here's Jess's info!! She one amazing graphic designer/artist...she does it all!! Feel free to contact her to inquire about an order for your own party or design needs!
Jess Caskey
Caskey Design
Have a beautiful day!!
luv, naz

2 comments:

  1. love your cookie package idea! Especially with the black feather tucked in, gives it a sophisticated yet fun, frilly look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH....THANKS! U are TOO SWEET, Angelikuh!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...