23 January 2010

{Recipe} Kelcie's Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins - Tastes Like Heaven in Your Mouth!

I'm seriously not joking when I say these taste like heaven in your mouth! They are totally moist and oo'ing with goodness! They were so quick and easy to make!! One of my youth girs-turned-in-to-a-very-good-friend, Kelcie has the recipe on her blog! She's not only an amazing woman of God with a heart of gold, but is one of the BEST bakers I know! Her cupcakes ALWAYS make my mouth water for more! :-) Check out her blog, "She Can Fly" for the recipe! I still need her chocolate cupcake recipe- maybe it'll be an upcoming blog post, I hope??? ;-)

****Note: I didn't have any shortening so I used butter instead and they still turned out awesome! I also baked these on a temp of 340 degrees (I was using a dark pan and my oven temp is off a little bit). Her recipe made 14 regular sized muffins. :-)

Enjoy!!

luv,
naz

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...