09 January 2010

{Fabulous Finds} Bye-Bye Holidays....HELLO SALES!

So...being the "recourcefully chic" chick I am...I'm always on the look-out for a good sale. The after-holiday sales are always a favorite for me...so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things with you that I've found that are still ON SALE and available online! These are all things that will help you "create" the perfect holiday...for NEXT year that is! I hope you see something you like! (Just click on the GREEN titles to access the websites for each item!)

Star Dinnerware from Pottery Barn ~ Perfect to display your Christmas cookies or peppermint bark!

Joyeux Noel Postcards & Collectable Tin from Pottery Barn ~ These would make such a cute collage! Or send them in lieu of Christmas cards next year! They're so pretty and so vintage looking!

Cottontail Ornament, Rabbit from Anthropologie ~ What a cutie! This would be a perfect edition to any Christmas tree! Hello, Peter Rabbit!

Silver Wonderland Candy Box by RSH a Catalog Boutique ~ What a pretty thing to put on your mantel or bring as a hostess gift with candies inside!
Winter Cottage Ornaments from RSH a Catalog Boutique ~ Glitter and sparkly fun! There really is nothing more festive than GLITTER! :-)
Strawberry Ornaments from Sur La Table ~ Okay, seriously...these are the cutest ornaments ever! I actually already have them both! Don't they just look delectable? Makes me want to whip up a few Chocolate Covered Strawberries right now to enjoy! The price is just as yummy! Only $2.49 each! Happy Shopping!!
Luv, naz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...