01 November 2009

{Recipe} Pumpkin Muffins Recipe! HELLO the moistest muffins you've ever tasted! :-)

So...last night, Ronny and I had a costume party at our house for our youth kids. It was SO much fun and I think everyone had a really great time! We've had the kids over non-stop this past week (we are so lucky that they love hanging out with us)...so I was slightly over-whelmed trying to get ready for the party in between passing out candy to all the cute kids in costumes with our youth for our near-by annual neighborhood "trick-or-treat"event, catching up on some much needed laundry, cleaning the house, and getting myself all dressed up. (All this of course was after staying up until 4am putting on labels on all the candy with our church info on it and getting up at 8:30am). Soooooo....I was incredibly lucky that my mom happened to stop by and make these delicious pumpkin muffins for me that I've been looking forward to making (and eating). They are so festive looking AND tasting...so it was a perfect treat for our little costume party! (Thanks, Mom!!) I promise that you'll LOVE them too! They are SO moist and taste amazing with cream cheese frosting. (I emphasized MOIST because they are by far one of the moistest muffin recipes I've made!) If you're not a frosting lover like I am though- you can always just NOT ice them and they're still SOOOOOO yummy!

I got this recipe from my brother-in-law, Matt, last year, who gave it to me after someone at his work made them and told me I HAVE to make them for Thanksgiving 'cause they were SOOOO good. :-) Thanks, Matt!


The MOISTEST Pumpkin Muffin Recipe Ever!

3 1/3 Cup Flour
2 tsp. Baking Soda
3 Cups Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Ground Ginger

Mix Dry Ingredients and Add:

1 Cup Oil
4 Eggs
2/3 Cups Water
2 Cups Canned Pumpkin

Preheat oven to 350F degrees.

I always use liners for my muffins for the MUCH easier clean up. BUT I always spray pam on them before I put the batter in - so they come off super easy. :-)

Fill muffin tins/liners three-quarters full and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until toothpick insert center comes out clean.

***Since I made mini muffins ~ it only took 15 minutes to bake them***

Ice these with store bought cream-cheese frosting and top with a candy pumpkin....OR candy corn would be cute too...OR a couple mini reeses pieces candy for polka dots top would be so adorable!

HOpe you like them too!

OH and here's a sweet pic of Ronny, me, and some of the kids....all dressed up. :-) I'm the one picking my nose in the bottom row and Ronny is the professional ping pong player in the red shirt and holding the paddle (with the sweet hair of course). :-) So fun! :-)


Luv,
naz <3

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely trying these! I was hoping to find a good pumpkin muffin recipe for Elizabeth's 1st birthday party. We're doing a brunch, so I think they will be perfect! I can't believe she'll be 1 in two weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oH YIPPEE! I PROMISE you'll love them! I had two for breakfast...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKay...make that two for lunch too. :-) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm! Two mini muffins? Can't be that bad!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...