20 November 2009

{Fabulous Finds} Pretty Things ~ Creativity Rings!

So...I've recently run across some things that I'm TOTALLY inspired by! :-) As you know...I love being creative...and these pretty little things make me want to whip out my paper cutter, card stock, tape, glue, scissors...and get CREATING! :-)

Inspiration #1 ---> Sheets of Collages by PIDDIX - They're Digital! :-)
You purchase these online...then they're emailed to you. YOU print - and can print as many as you want! :-) These are a few of my favorites and you can buy them online at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/piddix
Inspiration #2 ---> Flower Power! These hand-made fabric flowers can be used in ENDLESS ways! Attach to a plain pillow to dress it up, "spice" up a store bought card, put a magnet on the back of them and wallah! Don't these flowers just feed your creative soul? These crafty flowers were hand-made by Sweet Vintage. Check out her store for lots more inspiration! http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetvintage78


Inspiration #3 --->: Last but not least....HAPPY TAPE!!! My sis, Sasch, told me to check out the website and SO happy she did! I want one of each of these! Santa, pretty please? :-)

Here's their website....http://www.happytape.bigcartel.com/
Oh and need some MORE inspiration....just check out their blog! Such fun stuff on here! :-)


I hope this inspires you to get your creative juices flowing as much as it has for me! :-)

lots of luv,
naz

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I think I've found a new addiction, too. The tape is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie!! Isn't the tape adorable!! Gosh- I SERIOUSLY could spend $100's of dollars on cute tape. How sad is that!! haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...