22 October 2009

{Announcement} A few more fabulous items...posting in my etsy shop today!

These were so fun to make....
I was inspired because I wanted a magnetic board for my kitchen and couldn't find one I liked ANYWHERE! So...I made one! The one I have in my kitchen is the same color as the "HappyBirdyBlue" but its about 5 times as big- Its GIANT! I love it though so much! :) It keeps all my thank you cards, photos, announcements..and anything else random that I like (such as a Trophy Cupcake postcard I picked up when I was there last!) HELLO! Once my kitchen is a little more finished- I'll have to post some pictures...

I love the pink paris picture art one I made too! Wish I could keep it...but if I did- I don't think Ronny would let me go shopping ever again! I'm always rationalizing my buys because "I'm going to try and sell it".... :-) Maybe that's why I upped the price a little on it...perhaps I can enjoy it for a little while, while waiting on someone to purchase it! :-) It was though a whole lot MORE work than the magnetic boards...oh well! We'll see!


Thanks for reading!
luv, naz

3 comments:

  1. THESE ARE AMAZING NAZ!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! TOTALLY GOING TO ORDER ONE!!!!! AND SOME MAGNETS TO GO WITH!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...Thanks, Nome! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Totally picked up another Trophy Cupcake Postcard things they have when I was there today!! :-) I got one for you too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...