14 September 2009

{Recipe} Easy Breezy ~ White Wine Spritzer!

UPDATE (JUNE 18, 2015): HOLY MOLY This blog post has had over 220K views since I posted it...way back when. I look at these photos and all I can think of is what horrible lighting I took these photos in! Ha! BUT that doesn't change that this is still my most favorite go-to party drink! AND ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS! (READ BELOW FOR RECIPE!) 

ALSO - Thanks so much for stopping by! If you love parties and DIY's and pretty things...you can follow along with what I'm up to on my Instagram HERE! You'll also be the first to know if, I mean WHEN, I get a fresh new website up & start blogging again! In the meantime...come say hi over there! Lots of love and parties! xoxo Naz

So-I've used this spritzer recipe for the last few parties I've thrown! I think from now on this will definitely have to be a drink party staple! It is SO easy to remember and SO yummy! My friend, Mary, got me onto the whole spritzer idea- but for some reason I could never remember all the ingredients I needed to make her recipes! :( Since I I really liked this white wine- it has a very fresh, crisp, sweet taste to it, I figured that it would blend well with the diet sprite! My sis, Sasch, told me about the wine ~ it is SOOO good (its a sweeter wine) AND its SUPER CHEAP! You can find this wine at any grocery store for less than $5.

Here is the recipe:
Combine EQUAL PARTS
Barefoot Moscato White Wine (CHILLED) AND
Diet Sprite (CHILLED)
Add FROZEN Red Raspberries to your liking!
SERVE CHILLED.

I can never remember good wines that I've tried before...for some reason the names and labels disappear out of my mind whenever I'm in the wine isle...so if I find one I like- I'll take a photo on my phone so I can reference back to it while I'm at the grocery store! :-) I've uploaded this pic for you here to do that with, if needed!

Hope you like it as much as I do! :-)

love, naz

31 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that we loved this spritzer. We also found a sparkling Moscato from Barefoot,and we are going to try that next for an extra bubbly spritzer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! Moscato is my absolute favorite wine. Thanks for sharing this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of Barefoot's wine's are amaaaazing for their price! Love the spritzer idea! I'm going to try it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many servings do you think this is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Can't wait to try this at my next ladies night in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the recipe. I tried it and it was so refreshing.I don't care for diet pop so I altered it slightly by using Grapefruit Perrier rather than the Sprite Zero. I also used mixed berries instead of raspberries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! this looks soo yummy. I'm a Moscato lover ..Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg sound so delish! Perfect cocktail for Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I refuse to drink such a cheap wine, I assume I can substitute another?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get off your high horse and try this one. For"cheap" wine it's actually better than most moscatos I've had.

      Delete
    2. Why would you add frozen fruit and diet soda or any kind of soda for that matter to an expensive wine?

      Delete
  10. Is it too sweet to use normal sprite?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duh! Of course you can substitute an expensive wine but why would you add diet sprite to expensive wine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We use fresh raspberries and just the Barefoot Moscato. nummy

    ReplyDelete
  13. How far in advance can I make it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I made your recipe for my new blog, Pintesting. (http://pintesting.com/). I have been trying to email you about it, but can't seem to find an email address. Please email me at ahernandez{at}pintesting{dot}com. BTW, it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was great made it last night...AWESOME GREAT TO SIT BY THE POOL OR PATIO IN THE SUMMER WITH THIS ONE....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome recipe! I will so be serving this at an upcoming Mary Kay party! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All summer my bedtime and I had moscato and true blood date nights with barefoot being our favorite. She moved to texas so I cannot wait to try this with her when she comes home for thanksgiving! Appetizers and Battleshots have officially made the welcome back party list!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. KateDrinksForALivingJuly 23, 2014 at 3:11 PM

    I'd switch to either a club soda or seltzer, as the artificial sweetener in Diet Sprite will actually lend an *even sweeter* flavor to the moscato, while finishing with unappealing bitter notes. Otherwise- yum! I work with boutique wineries, but sometimes you gotta have that Barefoot for affordable concoctions! Great way to cut down on summer dinner party costs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just made this for a cookie exchange and it was FABulous! People loved it and were surprised that it is only 3 ingredients...Definitely a keeper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. "I refuse to drink such a cheap wine" what an effing snob.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So happy to read all your comments ~ though I haven't been on in awhile to my blog! :-) What a sweet surprise! Love hearing the positive feedback! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Enjoying a glass as we speak! Great

    ReplyDelete
  23. How much doee this make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, there! Thanks for stopping by! If you use a regular size bottle of wine and equal parts sprite (depends on your taste)...then it should serve approximately 10-12 wine glasses. I hope this helps! Have a great day! xo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...