18 September 2009

{Fabulous Find} CUTEST TOOL BOX EVER: IT'S PINK!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...I was SOOOOOO excited when I saw this at Joann fabrics the other day! I HAD to buy it! Its the cutest tool box ever! Its hard to tell in this pic but the real life color of this is a bright barbie/bubblegum pink. H-E-L-L-O!! And....after I brought it home...I figured that I just have to get another one for my sewing box! :-) I just went online and its ON SALE for $14.99- that's $10 off the regular price! :-) Its just meant to be! If you just can't stand to live without this make-me-smile-every-time-I-look-at-it-happy-PINK-beauty...here's the link to get it: http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog.jsp?CATID=cat363845&PRODID=xprd718099

There's so many things you could use it for!! Craft box, sewing kit, make-up caboodle, toy box, etc...etc.!

2 comments:

  1. Agree.!! This is really the cutest tool box ever. I will certainly check out Joann Fabrics to get this tool box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like this ~ u'll have to check out this! (Its not on sale that I know of- but gosh- its so cute!) :-)http://nazraknutsen.blogspot.com/2009/08/cute-pink-tool-set-what-more-could-girl.html
    Thanks for reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...