26 August 2009

{Announcement} Grand Opening for Oliver Rue!! (My Shop on Etsy!)

My passion is finally coming to fruition! I'm so happy to introduce to you my new shop! :-)
Oliver Rue. (http://www.oliverrue.etsy.com/)! I came up with the name Oliver Rue by brain-storming for about two hours with all different words and names. As soon as I thought of this one (and did a google search showing no other "Oliver Rue's" ~ I knew that this was it! I wanted a store name that was vague enough that it could encompass all creative things that I could come up with or sell. Part of my vision is to own a "home styling" store that includes all kinds of sweet home accessories and furniture (altered and re-made-over) by moi. But- step one first, right? 1. Set shop up on Etsy - CHECK!

Here are a few items that I've listed in my store so far! :-) I had so much fun putting them together and then taking the pictures. I'm so happy I have a GREAT camera now that can capture all the pretty details in each wine stopper! Enjoy! :-)




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS NAZ I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! YOU ARE GOING AFTER YOUR DREAM AND ITS COMING TRUE!!! YOU ARE SO AMAZINGLY GIFTED!!! YOUR CREATIVITY ASTOUNDS ME!!! YOUR AMAZING HEART SHINES THROUGH IN ALL YOU DO! THE WAY YOU GIVE YOUR OF YOUR TIME AND TALENT IS SUCH AN ABSOLUTE BLESSING!!!!! YOUR BUSINESS IS GOING TO FLOURISH AND THRIVE BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAM!!! LOVE YOU NAZ SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naz, I am SO incredibly proud of you. I know that this hasn't been an easy road for you, but you've stuck through it and will most certainly reap the benefits! Keep Psalm 126:5-6 close to your heart. I love you and am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) U R the best, Kelc!! :-) I'm so excited-I just have so much peace that I know this is just the right thing to be pursuing! :-) I will def keep this verse close to me! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...