10 July 2009

{Announcement} Outlet.

Outlet. My favorite definition from my handy on-line dictionary is this: "a means of expression or satisfaction: an outlet for one's artistic impulses." Seriously....if I'm totally honest with myself- I've needed an "outlet" for a very long time. Lately, I've had these overwhelming impulses that if I try and suppress them any longer - I think I might actually cut off all circulation and suffocate the creativity pulse that God has so graciously granted me. That means that I might miss out on the ultimate satisfaction of knowing that I'm using the gifts that He's created in me for a PURPOSE. So...its all set. I'm going to use this blog as a way to keep track and journal my progress of figuring out how to go about doing just this. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...